The importance of early childhood development remains, as it lays the best foundation for our children’s future milestones.
Early experiences influence brain development as the neural pathways are established to provide foundations for
language, reasoning, problem solving, social skills, behaviour and emotional health.
Therefore, we aim to provide a homely and stimulating environment where learning through play is encouraged. To accelerate the child’s ability to grasp concepts - we provide them with a stimulating environment, tools and learning experiences for educational developmental. Additionally, our teachers and staff are equipped to develop each little person’s confidence, concentration, and age-appropriate life skills.
1. To ensure that children have a happy learning experience.
2. To ensure that our teachers are happy at work.
- Conducting regular check-in sessions and teambuilding sessions.
- Happy teachers treat your children with love and that will result in kids being happy as well.
3. To ensure that our environment is conducive to stimulate learning in a fun way
This kid's phase focuses is on communication and the continued development of the rudimentary fine and gross motor skills.
As the child’s communication skills improve, and fine and gross motor development improve, we tackle more challenging activities.
They start learning about the world through their senses and they are constantly exploring and discovering new things.
Call us 078 715 2157 | 073 508 6134